Thursday, April 27, 2017

Leaps of Faith

Hello Family and Friends,

My week was Ok. I am sick today. Its good to hear that Mom and the kids are getting closer to going home. Ed's Baptism went really well and he is getting more involved in the church.  We had an investigator named Meredith who was supposed to be baptized on Saturday, but it was canceled. She doesn't feel like its her time yet. I met with my mission president last week and the meeting was ok. It's still undecided if I will return home or continue my mission at the end of the two transfers. I plan to continue after this transfer, but it's still in the air.  It is really just up to President Gifford at this point.  We evaluated how I was doing and I don't really know how well I'm doing. I personally think I need to do better. I think I just need to take Leaps of Faith and talk more about the church when I am out and about. I also need to start doing better at tracting. I am obeying all the rules as I am told and I follow the direction of my companion. Just plan for me continuing and I will let you know if things change. My Companion Elder Holland is going home on Wednesday and I will get my new companion tomorrow. His name is Elder Gubler. My week was just as normal. I bought some pies and made some heaven for my companions last district meeting and the other Elders really appreciated it. They called the heaven coyote turds. It was fun.  I plan to make more. Thank you for the support.  I will be staying in the same area this next transfer so don't worry about sending letters to the wrong place. I love you all and I hope you do well. Have a good day and a good week.

Love Elder Butler


No comments:

Post a Comment