Friday, April 14, 2017

Service and Soreness

Week 4 went well. I had some awful muscle pain in my arms, but other than that, I'm fine.  I have done quite a bit of service lately. My companion doesn't believe we should do too much service and that we should focus on teaching though. My muscles are hurting from some exercise one of the elders had me do while on exchanges. More of a stiff pain where I can't move and when I try, it hurts. We mostly helped people move out of there homes for service. There are lots of people moving in and out of Denver.  It's good to hear that you got that package of games I got. I got them from a less active member who gave them to me. I'm glad that Ben and Alex are enjoying them.  It's good to hear that Ben is starting to go back into more "active" work.  I got the package you sent to me, it was nice.  I am doing fine out here. It would be nice to send some more treats. It's also great to hear that Mom and the kids are getting closer to moving back to Utah. I spent the week just doing what was normal. One of our investigators is getting baptized on Saturday and we have another one next week. We do a little bit of tracting but only tract when we have nothing else to do because its not the most effective way to find people in the U.S.   But it would work in places like Samoa and Africa. The ward is doing fine and so is my companion.  I will be getting a new companion on the 25th.  We just got a new Bishop yesterday during sacrament.
Here is a video I thought you might like
.
 
Thank you for the emails and I love you all and I will see you in 7 more weeks.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment