Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter Weekend and a Baptism

Hello Family and Friends,
The week went well.  We had our baptism of one of our Investigators this Saturday and he got confirmed this Sunday. His name is Ed.  I will attach a picture of him in the Email. Thank you for the money, it helps a lot. I got the Easter package today and thank you for it.  I got a good lunch on Easter and I felt tired.  I needed the break today. Thank you for the scriptures and I will make sure to highlight them. I will share them here with everyone.  It is a good reminder why missionaries serve and do what they do.

D&C 18:10
Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God;

D&C 18:15-16
15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!

16 And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me!

I love you all and this is the only Email I can send you today because of how late I am getting to the computer. I will talk to you next week.

Elder Holland, Ed's son-in-law who baptized him, Ed's Daughter, Ed & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment