Friday, May 5, 2017

Missionary Work can set an Example

Everything is going ok. Nothing is really new with me this week. We had the 1st Counselor of the Mission Presidency visit the ward last Sunday. That was a fun experience, especial since I had a talk that day. My talk went well, it was about How Missionary Work can set an Example.  My new companion Elder Gubler is good. He is from California like Elder Holland was, but he is a little more chill. We get along good. I don't know when I meet with my Mission President again to talk about continuing my mission, but It will probably be later this month. Tell everyone Happy Birthday for me. I haven't asked anyone to use there computer to Skype on Mother's Day, but I will this week and let you know. We don't do a whole lot on P-day, but just chill out. I want you all to know that I am doing much better now than I was when I first came out.  The problem was that I felt that I wouldn't be able to teach since that is what is so focused on in a mission. I came out to serve and help people and it felt like that wasn't what I was doing. I am doing much better and doing more for the ward. I will try my best to continue to follow the rules and I will try to continue to serve.

Its great to hear that you are doing well with the packing. I miss Utah as well, but I am content where I am at now.   I am so happy to hear that Ben is doing well and that he is worthy to become a Priest.  Please just work to make sure that everyone is still growing in their faith and testimony.  Remember that "Faith without works is dead."

Love you all and thanks for all the Support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment