Monday, April 3, 2017

Church Sleep is the Best Sleep


The third week of my mission was good and I am still feeling good. Today is the 22nd day of my mission. My Companion and the other elders are  nice people. Conference was great. I especial liked the talk from President Uchtdorf when he said "Church sleep is the best sleep". We watched Conference and a two  homes of members and then watched the rest of it at the Stake Center. 

I am still writing in my journal. My studying in my scriptures are doing well. I have just started studying in 3rd Nephi and will read more later tonight.  There wasn't anything new this week.  We aren't doing a ton of lessons. We are mostly trying to find people to teach who don't want to religion bash. We do mostly updating the maps to try to round up who is a member and who isn't.  Zone conference was good. I got to meet with the Mission President and it was just a small 5 minute interview. The interview went fine, nothing to report on that. We now have two investigators, Ed is one and Meridith is the other.  They both have baptisms that are coming up.  One is on the 15th of April and the other is on the 22nd of April, so please pray that those will go well.

I just got a new camera today.It was great to hear about you all going back to Utah for a visit. I will continue to pray for Mom and Dad to get jobs there. I am obeying all the rules as best as I can but there are some days that I don't want to get up, but I am doing fine. I just try to remember Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”  Tell everyone to start sending Emails!! 

Love to you all,

Elder Butler






No comments:

Post a Comment