Monday, March 27, 2017

Week #2

Hello Everyone,

My second week went well. Things are going well with my companion and we even have a baptism coming up of a convert we have been working with, and it will be on the 15th of April. Things were rougher this week with some muscle pains, but everything else has been fine. The muscle pain is gone. It just came from over-exercise. I'm fine now.  Thank you for all the email addresses.  I will make sure to email everyone. Sorry that I don't have any pictures, my camera broke. I will try to get a new one next Monday when I get more money from the mission office and we go shopping again. Chubby's was really good and they gave us some extras to eat, and it's very, very, spicy. We will be watching General Conference at several different places with members and investigators. I will make sure to look out in for when they announce the Tooele Utah Temple. We went this week to an action center to help sort food for people who needed it. There have not really been any surprises.  The mission has been just as hard as I thought it was going to be.  I have gotten half way through Alma since I have been out and I have been writing in my journal every night. I haven't been able to have a discussion yet with my Mission President but I will meet with him again at zone conference. I am glad about what I am doing, but personally its been a struggle. It's hard to keep the spirit with you when you keep thinking about home, but I will be OK.  Don't worry.  Talk to you next week.

Love Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment